PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Жалоба от Raper на сообщение

Raper
08.03.2009, 20:07
Пользователь Raper (http://forum.mds-club.ru/member.php?u=58) пожаловался на сообщение.

Причина:
Очередной бот прорвался. Рекомендую поставить при регистрации вопрос по МДСной тематике:)
Сообщение: Шумы в MDS (http://forum.mds-club.ru/showthread.php?p=11407#post11407)
Раздел: Софт
Список модераторов: CoTHuk, HeLL, Bondold, 25:01pm

Автор сообщения: Gikoou8428 (http://forum.mds-club.ru/member.php?u=3003)
Текст сообщения:
I'm going to bump the thread PRETTY WOMANPART 4EDWARDIt's a very good year.VIVIANOooh, thank god.Edward laughs softly. She sips it. To her surprise, reallylikes it. Edward lifts a lid on a silver bowl to reveal a dozenenormous strawberries.EDWARDTry a strawberry.VIVIANWhy?EDWARDBecause they bring out the flavorof the champagne.VIVIANJesus, you act like you'reseducing some Valley girl youpicked up in a dance club.EDWARDVivian... the meter's running...cooperate.A moment. She slowly eats a strawberry. The juice of it stainsher lips. Her eyes are like smoke as she takes a sensuous sipof champagne, licks away the stain of the strawberry. His eyeshaven't left her.EDWARD(softly)You really are a very beautifulgirl.VIVIAN(husky-voiced)Just a romantic, that's you.EDWARDYes...Her mouth is so wet and inviting... he leans closer...VIVIANMe too.He's about to kiss her...VIVIAN (cont'd)Not on the lips.He freezes. She pulls his head down to her breast.INT. PENTHOUSE BEDROOM - NIGHTEdward and Vivian on the bed. He is on his back, his shoulderand head resting against the headboard. She is astride him,hands resting on his chest, rocking... in control, confident...very much liking the fire she's kindled in his eyes.INT. PENTHOUSE BEDROOM - CLOSE ANGLE ON THEIR FACES - NIGHTEDWARD(touching her breasts)What do you like?VIVIANIf I want you to turn me on I'llpay you three hundred. Just layback and let me drive.Smiling, Vivian reaches behind her, touching him. He tries notto groan. She's moving faster now. Edward suddenly pulls herviolently to him, he rolls her over...INT. PENTHOUSE BATHROOM - SHOWER - NIGHTA heavy spray of water comes down upon Edward. He stands therequietly letting it wash over him. He turns off the shower,steps out of the stall, picks up a towel and dries himself.INT. PENTHOUSE BEDROOM - NIGHTEdward stares. His expensive clothes are on the floor,haphazardly dropped everywhere. Vivian's clothes, as tatteredas they are, are neatly folded and piled on a chair. Theincongruity of it touches Edward in a sad way. He looks towardthe bed. Vivian is fast asleep. Her heavy makeup has long sincebeen rubbed off. Asleep, her wary, smart-ass attitude is gone.She looks like a sweet, gentle girl. He stares at her a momentlonger. He turns, goes into the living room. Vivian opens hereyes. Through the open door she sees Edward sitting in a livingroom chair. He is reading contracts.EXT. REGENT BEVERLY WILSHIRE HOTEL - MORNINGThe sun is coming up as HOTEL EMPLOYEE hoses down the sidewalk in front of the hotel.INT. HOTEL LOBBY - MORNINGA WOMAN EMPLOYEE is vacuuming the lobby. She sees something and pauses. She pulls a dead leaf from one of the pottedplants.INT. HOTEL HALLWAY - MORNINGThe elevator doors open and A WAITER rolls a cart out into thehallway. He takes it to the doors of the penthouse. He ringsthe bell.EDWARD (O.S.)It's open.INT. PENTHOUSE LIVING ROOM - MORNINGThe Waiter wheels in a table of food, coffee, champagne andorange juice. Edward dressed in suit pants, white shirt andsuspenders, stands in the living room talking into a cordlessphone. Edward points the Waiter to the dining table.EDWARD(into the phone)Sorry. Go ahead.INT. STUCKEY'S HOUSE - MORNING - INTERCUTWilliam Stuckey is behind his desk.STUCKEYKross knows we're after hiscompany. He wants to talk withyou. I don't think you should.INT. PENTHOUSE LIVING ROOM - MORNINGThe Waiter returns. Edward signs the bill. The Waiter exits.EDWARDI want to.STUCKEYEdward, if the three of us sitdown together we might as wellannounce our plans in the WallStreet Journal.EDWARDI'll see him alone. Everyoneknows you're my muscle. We'llmake it social. Tell Kross I'llmeet him for dinner. Tonight ifyou can arrange it.STUCKEYYou shouldn't go alone. He mightclaim that you tried to black mailhim.EDWARDBill, we're businessmen, not thedamn mafia. I'll see you in theoffice. By the way, about yourcar...STUCKEYOh, god, what?EDWARD(smiling)I'll bring it back.Edward hangs up. He pours a glass of orange juice and takesa sip, thinking. Something makes him turn. Vivian, wearinga monogrammed hotel terry robe, is standing uncertainly in thebedroom doorway.EDWARDGood morning.VIVIANYou didn't wake me. I'll be outof here in a minute.EDWARDNo hurry. Would you like somebreakfast?She's hungry and the breakfast looks great.VIVIANOnly if you do.Edward sits. Waits. Vivian sits across from him. Edwardserves them breakfast.EDWARDDid you sleep well?VIVIANYeah. Too good. I forgot where I was.EDWARDOccupational hazard?She looks at him sharply, sees that he means no offense,relaxes.VIVIANWhere'd you go?EDWARDI took the couch. I had some work to do.(hesitating)About last night...VIVIANOooh, Baby, you were the best.I was beside myself.EDWARDMmm, I could tell.VIVIANI just hope it was worth threehundred bucks.EDWARDI'd say you give a good dollarvalue.They share a small smile. They eat.EDWARDDo you ever... enjoy it?VIVIANI like guys if that's what you'reasking. Not that I trust'm.EDWARDNo? Why's that?VIVIAN"Occupational hazard".A moment. Edward chuckles. Vivian grins.VIVIAN (cont'd)what do you do anyway?EDWARDI buy companies.VIVIANNo shit. They expensive?He almost smiles. She almost smiles back.EDWARDThe one I'm buying this week willcost around 150 million.VIVIAN... dollars?He nods. This time Vivian is impressed.VIVIAN (cont'd)You are major league, baby. Yourmother must be very proud.Edward is oddly pleased at her reaction.INT. PENTHOUSE BEDROOM - DAYThe closet door is open. Edward reaches for a tie. In thecloset are about a dozen expensive looking suits, shirts, shoes,ext. She follows him in.VIVIANSo what a ya do with the companiesonce you buy'm?EDWARD(fumbling with the tie)I sell them.VIVIANWhat? Why?She undoes his knot and starts over.VIVIAN (cont'd)At ease, let me do that. Partof the all night services.EDWARDBy breaking up a company's assets--VIVIANWhat are assets?EDWARDVivian --VIVIANC'mon, I might buy a company someday.EDWARDAssets are anything of value acompany owns. Sometimes thepieces are worth more than thewhole. By selling them off, Imake a profit.VIVIANSorta like stealing cars andselling'm for parts, huh?EDWARDNot... quite.VIVIANThere, see? Now the emblem isright in the middle of the knot.EDWARDWhere'd you learn to do this?VIVIAN(sarcastic)I fucked the debate team in highschool. Tsk. I had a grampa.He liked ties on Sundays. Youmind if I take a swim in yourbathtub before I hit it?EDWARDDon't drown.Vivian turns and heads toward the bathroom. He follows herinto the bathroom.   Most of us take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future, when we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. wow gold (http://www.wow-power-leveling.fr), The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty task, hardly aware of our listless attitude towards life.  The same lethargy, I am afraid, characterizes the use of our faculties and senses. Only the deaf appreciate hearing, only the blind realize the manifold blessings that lie in sight url=http://www.wowgoldvip.fr]wow gold[/url]. Particularly does this observation apply to those who have lost sight and hearing in adult WOW Power leveling (http://www.buy-wow-gold.fr/wow-power-leveling-hot-packages.asp) life. But those who have never suffered impairment of sight or hearing seldom make the fullest use of these blessed faculties. Their eyes and ears take in all sights and sound hazily, without concentration, and with little appreciation. It is the same old story of not being grateful for what we conscious of health until we are ill.  I have often thought it would be a blessing if each human being were stricken blind and deaf for a few days at some wow gold (http://www.buy-wow-gold.fr) time during his early adult life. Darkness would make him more appreciative of sight; silence would teach him the joys of sound. WOW Power leveling (http://www.wow-power-leveling.fr/cheap-wow-power-leveling.asp) Now and then I have tested my seeing friends

HeLL
09.03.2009, 12:00
бот отправлен в бан